The San Marco Fine Art Festival
Balis Park, San Marco Square
Saturday, November 30, 2019 & Sunday, December 1, 2019
The Vault at 1930 is pleased to be able to offer sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming San Marco Fine Art Festival!
Making a return to the area, The San Marco Fine Art Festival will welcome approximately 25 local and regional fine artists to Balis Park in San Marco Square. The historical center for upscale, trendy clothing boutiques, exquisite restaurants with outdoor café seating, distinguished art galleries, and more, The Square is the perfect location to exhibit and sell these artists’ finest works. This year’s Fine Art Festival will be held on Saturday, November 30th and Sunday, December 1st in Balis Park, and will not block the roads to thru traffic, for guest convenience.
As an individual or corporate sponsor of the San Marco Fine Art Festival, there are many opportunities to enhance the visibility of your business or brand. Since it first opened its doors, The Vault at 1930 has presented the very best in local and regional fine art. With a vast, growing collection of works from both emerging and established artists, The Vault has earned a reputation for showcasing incredible talent across a variety mediums. The upcoming event in the San Marco Square will offer participating artists the ideal stage upon which to present their work to the community.
As a sponsor, you, your company, and its product or services will not only benefit from reaching a targeted consumer audience, but will also be recognized for supporting the arts, which is a passion city-wide.
Title Sponsor – $2500 (only 1 available)
• All sponsorship level benefits plus:
• Tent space (10’ x 10’) at the Festival
o Tent will be provided by event hosts, all other promotional materials (banners, signs, decorations, etc.) are provided by the sponsor (you). Any promotional materials used must not extend beyond the dimensions of the tent or leave damage of any kind.
• 6 tickets to Invitation-Only Cocktail Party (Date TBD)
Platinum Sponsor – $1000
• Gold Sponsor Benefits plus:
• 6-foot table at the Festival
o Table will be provided by event hosts, all other promotional materials are provided by the sponsor (you)
• 4 tickets to Invitation-Only Cocktail Party (Date TBD)
Gold Sponsor – $500
• Silver Sponsor Benefits plus:
• Company logo on all event signs (banners + signage throughout Festival)
• Festival poster signed by the poster design artist
• 2 tickets to Invitation-only Cocktail Party (Date TBD)
Silver Sponsor – $300
• Bronze Sponsor Benefits plus:
• Special mentions in our ecard service
o distributed with a custom message to our exclusive client list
Bronze Sponsor – $100
• Company logo on all digital and print media associated with the Festival
o PRINT includes posters
o DIGITAL includes Instagram, Facebook, and Website
Arts Supporter Donation – $25
• Donations may be made at the Gallery or by mailed check. Please make checks payable to “The Vault at 1930”. Address: 1930 San Marco Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32207.
• Note: Donors are recognized at the membership level of their contribution.
Your invaluable support will help Jacksonville’s art and artist community continue to bring quality work to San Marco and the surrounding communities, while providing viable exposure of your community advocacy through culture in Florida’s First Coast.
For more information, please contact the gallery:
Phone: (904) 398-2890.
The Vault at 1930